Monday, June 4, 2012

recommendation: cheap & cute placemats

Kmart is not my first choice of stores (target, meijer, walmart all rank above it in my book) but every once in a while when I'm near one, I pop in to get something specific. They have a good spray paint selection too.

I normally don't mosey down each aisle to check out new inventory like I do in Target but last time I was there I did a quick walk through and it paid off. I snagged these awesome placemats - they are lace look alike (kind of ikat, mendhi, native inspired too) PLASTIC mats for $2.99 each!

If you go look for them, they are the Country Living Classic Vintage Crochet Plastic Placemat. Plastic placemats in our house are important because hubby always manages to spill on my fabric ones. I love these for summer and they look so pretty on the table.

note: do NOT use goo gone to take the price tag off, this took some of the design off with it. Just run under warm water and can use a little soap on a sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment