Saturday, March 19, 2011

recommendation: single cup coffee

I am not a coffee snob. My mom drinks folgers, my sister drinks starbucks, my husband drinks zingermans (check it out), I drink all of the above. I drink coffee black, with sugar and skim milk, sugar and soy milk, I drink coffee with flavored creamer, carmel macciatos, vias and instant coffee, anything really except for an espresso (I’m hyper enough naturally). I prefer black but I’ve been that girl before (can I get a grande coffee with two pumps of sugar free hazelnut and a steamed soy topper?).


My husbands preference for each morning is fresh ground coffee, but just one cup does the job. I got annoyed at cleaning the coffee pot for such small brews, so his dad introduced us to the most amazing invention ever. The single cup filter! You use #2 filters, boil hot water on the stove, grind the beans, and wa-la – 7 minutes later you have a wonderfully fresh cup of coffee.

I got mine at jewel – its mr. coffee, and has a peak-a-boo-hole so you know how full the cup is getting… important (believe me). And it came with a travel mug!

No comments:

Post a Comment