Monday, December 12, 2011

recommendation: pan lining paper

Some days I run my dishwasher TWICE a day. Isn't that crazy? I mean, there are only two of us in this house. Its probably cheaper to keep the dishwasher running vs. stocking up on this lifesaver, but on days where I'm just not in the mood, or if you have a million dishes piling up, check this out... Reynolds Wrap Pan Liner. Its kind of awesome.

Its parchment paper on one side and foil on the other. The foil side goes down on the pan so that it can form to the pan and the parchment side stays up to put the food on.

I've noticed a lot of new recipes I'm trying lately, especially baking, call for parchment paper. Don't you just hate trying to get parchment paper to stay down on a pan? They should sell it in sheets instead of rolls! This new pan liner works out awesome for forming to the pan, coming out easy, and keeping the pan completely clean during the cooking process! I was able to put the pan away after cooking stuffed Mexican Shells (recipe coming soon, they were so different and delicious!). Yup, that's the paper on the left and the clean pan on the right. No dishes. Sweet!

I would recommend picking up a box for those days where the dishwasher is full and the thought of standing over a sink hand washing a pan and scrubbing at it just isn't how you want to spend your evening!

p.s. there have been lots of coupons in the paper lately for this but in case you've missed them, get a $1.00 off coupon HERE!

1 comment: