Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recommendation: essie nail color

My sister has been into essie nailpolish for a long time now and for some reason I didn't get it. This past year I've been more into getting mani/pedi's and so many nail salons carry essie so I decided to try it. I can't put my finger on what is so addicting - the cute bottles, fun names, or trendy shades, but I just love them. Target started selling it too, I think they are about $8 there, but I just bought a bunch on amazon for under $5.

Favorite colors right now are:
- Over the Knee:a shimmery cocoa brown. my sis-in-law got me this for xmas. i call it raisin color. great for winter!
- Not Just a Pretty Face: pinkish nude. sis and i got mani's on saturday and i went with this nice & neutral shade - i'm not gutsy enough to do a skin-colored nude.

Wanting to try:
- Liliacism: springs on its way!
- Topless & Barefoot: latest collection, my way of doing beige. its 'pinky-beige'
- Mint Candy Apple: this is similar to a color my co-worker wears and i'm always jealous she has the guts to pick such a bold shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment