Tuesday, June 7, 2011

recommendation: sweet bite-size chocolate treats

I feel like I just won the lottery. This find was better than finding a penny on the street or a $5 in your coat pocket. I have found something that will relieve a long day at work, satisfy a sweet tooth, cure the PMS crave, and perhaps even mend a broken heart (ok maybe I'm taking this a little too far). What is this secret I have? I will tell you but you have to promise me to practice some restraint…Pillsbury Sweet Moments Brownie Bites. Layered Chocolate Brownie, not the diet kind, not the guilty kind, but the perfect in between. These things are amazing. 60 calories each (and ok, yes, 3g fat each but chances are if you are looking for something chocolate to stuff in your mouth, this won’t deter you).
They were purchased on a whim while I was grocery shopping past my dinner time (this is a practice never recommended by rani unless you have lots of cupboard space and some extra spending cash). I think the best thing about them is that they are cut in little squares and kept out of sight in the fridge – so unlike normal brownies where you can cut ‘just a tiny square more’ every time you walk past the pan on the counter, these are almost out of sight out of mind. I’ve decided I can treat myself to them 1. only in the evening 2. after dinner and 3. I’m not allowed to eat more than 3 (one serving size) in one sitting. These are feasible goals for me and the bag isn't that big so its a nice small sweet indulgence. Check them out, they are worth it! Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment