Tuesday, November 1, 2011

recommendation: bake with leftover candy

well Halloween was a great success! 105 kids, 2 raves from little girls on my kitty ears, hubby called Pumpkin Man b/c of pumpkin face t-shirt ($0.85 at Value World), 2 mommy compliments on my polka dot pumpkin and lots of kid comments on my ghost milk jugs. yay! i have a bowl of whoppers left from Halloween and I am just too happy about that... because I hate whoppers. can you imagine if it was all reeses? that would be serious trouble. i hate to waste them, so I've been scouring the internet for ideas, and here are the top contenders:


whopper brownies from Blue Eyed Bakers

whopper pie from Mommys Kitchen

whopper cookies from Cast Sugar

whopper milkshake from Cafe Coco Creations

please vote and i will make the most popular item this week! :)

7 comments:

  1. Whopper Milkshake. And i know it will be a big surprise when i tell you that i love Whoppers. Best.Candy.Ever. (besides Heath Bar)
    Pdaddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for brownies! I hate whoppers too, but of all the options, they might make a tasty brownie :) Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cookies then brownies, ... i also hate them, ... thinking the cookies might make them go away? PS: this is evie, ... how do i get my name to show? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is for the cookies! What is with all of the Whopper haters....wish you still lived in Chicago :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i vote for the cookies too! they look delicious and easy to share if you don't want to keep a whole pie in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am catching up... so what did you make? :)
    EVIE.

    ReplyDelete