Tuesday, November 8, 2011

recommendation: sparkling coconut water

i love finding new products but i hate when i find out they are only new to me and the rest of the world has already known about its awesomeness for months. It came out in June, but may i present... La Croix Coconut Sparkling Water. Its yum. I bought a single can at the grocery store - I only saw them in skinny cans, not normal size but I do believe they exist - rumor has it Target carries them. I was waiting for a special meal to try it but then my friend Evie sent me a pic that she found it too and I got jealous so decided to try mine right away. Mixed reviews at first (similar to my reaction with flavored coconut water) but by the end of the can, I was happy and thinking of all of its possibilities. Low-calorie Pina Colada's? Add to fruit punch for party punch? I think this drink is better suited for summer but as I love pretty much anything coconut (still on the hunt for the coconut twix but am starting to think maybe it was a seasonal promotion?), I couldn't resist recommending you to try it!

Note: don't confuse this with coconut water. its not sparkling coconut water, its coconut flavored sparkling water.

No comments:

Post a Comment