Wednesday, February 29, 2012

recommendation: matt's fruit bars

I think we've already established that I am NOT really an apple person. When my husband put a box of Matt's Apple Fruit Bars in the grocery cart, I didn't think much of it - no temptation for me, so not a problem to buy and have in the house. So I thought. These little things have turned out to be quite a problem for me! They are delicious! They are like a fig newton but the filling is smooth inside and they are so tasty! They are not thaaaaat bad for you (when compared to a slice of cake. not that i eat slices of cakes as a snack. but they really aren't that bad for you). Can you tell I've had a sweet tooth lately!!!

I think they are worth trying... maybe get them if you are planning on having other people in the house, so you don't eat the whole box by yourself. Because its possible.

p.s. I thought of finding a picture on the internet so that you can't tell that we devoured half a box already but honestly, I don't care. They are yummy.

p.p.s. Matt's is the same company that makes those awesome chocolate chip cookies in the striped box. I've seen Matt's in Illinois and Michigan grocery stores.

2 comments:

  1. We love Matt's cookies but just tried the fruit bars for the first time last weekend.... DELICIOUS! Thanks for the recommendation, Rani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever had the peanut butter Matt's cookies? I've been thinking about trying them. I've only had chocolate chip. Yeah, the fruit bars are good. I think Apple is the best but we got Strawberry recently and they were pretty good too. Glad you are enjoying!!! :)

    ReplyDelete